I am not a Hebrew scholar, but I love the use of this poetic device, love knowing that God is before all, created all and rules all. On a simpler note, I have enjoyed the poetic beauty of Psalm 145, even in its English Translation:
Psalm 145 NIV (New International Version)
A psalm of praise.
- I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.
- Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever.
- Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
- One generation will commend your works to another; they will tell of your mighty acts.
- They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works.
- They will tell of the power of your awesome works, and I will proclaim your great deeds.
- They will celebrate your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
- The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.
- The LORD is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.
- All you have made will praise you, O LORD; your saints will extol you.
- They will tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might,
- so that all men may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
- Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and your dominion endures through all generations. The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made.
- The LORD upholds all those who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.
- The eyes of all look to you, and you give them their food at the proper time.
- You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
- The LORD is righteous in all his ways and loving toward all he has made.
- The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.
- He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
- The LORD watches over all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.
- My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.
Amen..God is good. God is powerful. God is righteous and He is faithful